Member Job Postings
- 299 VISITS
- 49 LIKES
Sales & Marketing
Brief Job Description
Begin an extensive four phase training program to develop a career as a Senior International Travel Agent, assisting with worldwide travel planning and advice.
Our Travel Agents begin their career assisting members with destinations throughout North America. You will first become an expert in the preparation of the famous AAA “Trip Tik” driving route, while interacting with members by phone and in person, assisting with a wide range of member products and services.
A typical day as a Travel Agent working with AAA includes a day filled with multiple and varied tasks, assisting with multi-faceted leisure travel plans and advise them of travel needs.
Agents must build relationships with a variety of customers, understand their wants, anticipate their needs and determine the best products to match their vacation desires and travel style.
A successful Travel Agent must be able to research destinations, fares, hotels, suppliers and be able to quickly, effectively and efficiently handle multiple demands in a responsive and professional fashion.
• Ability to demonstrate successful sales background
• Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
• Driven and goal oriented; focused on success
• Working knowledge of Windows based computer applications and internet proficiency with strong ability to learn and use multiple programs/systems. • Excellent verbal/written communication, exemplary time management and organizational skills
• Key core competencies include: Collaboration and teamwork, initiative and accountability
• Detail oriented, ability to multi task and work with accuracy under pressure
• Business Management, Hospitality or Journalism/Communications related college degree
• Ability to book domestic and international travel ranging from airline tickets to full vacation packages
• Knowledge of Apollo or similar GDS system
• Two years recent customer service experience
How to Apply
Posting End Date
May 15, 2018