- 325 VISITS
- 42 LIKES
Verizon Business Account Specialist:
What you’ll be doing…
You’ll be part of our Business to Business sales team building our client-base and making our current customers even happier. You’ll have responsibility for prospecting, selling, sales support, and problem resolution for business accounts in your area. The client experience will be in your hands as you interact with customers and prospects to drive revenue growth and business success while ensuring first-class customer service.
- Hunting for new business and partnering with the sales team to close the sale.
- Finding ways to expand business with existing customers.
- Designing programs about our products that will “wow” our customers.
- Resolving customer problems and recommending solutions.
- Managing sales tracking and making appointments for the team.
- Successful completion of motor vehicle report check is required.
What we’re looking for…
You have the drive and enthusiasm to win new business. You don’t mind cold-calling potential customers because meeting new people and discovering their needs is what you enjoy. Closing a sale takes initiative and you know just how to follow up and follow through so nothing gets missed. The idea of solving customer problems with first class technical solutions energizes you. A fast-paced environment when you are multi-tasking to get everything done is where you do your best work.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- One or more years of relevant work experience.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Eligibility to pass Motor Vehicle Record check.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales targets – you find opportunities, communicate well with customers, negotiate, and sell solutions.
- Experience working with customers to solve their problems and create sales – you can easily help multiple customers at the same time.
When you join Verizon…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
How to apply…
Submit resume to email@example.com