Building Connectivity Between Senior Leaders and Our Region
We are thrilled to launch our newest program, Charleston Insight! We invite senior executives or owners who are new to Charleston or new to their position, along with their spouse or partner, to join us for a program like nothing else you’ve experienced in our region. Participants will gain an intensive and up-close look at the most challenging issues and opportunities facing our region, while also networking with peers and fast-tracking their connectivity to our community.
Charleston Insight will deliver six thematic sessions, including two dinners with unique and engaging guest speakers. The high impact sessions will introduce the participants to the Charleston region, expose them to the Chamber’s key initiatives and feature high-level speakers that are the decision makers in their respective industries. This program is limited to 15 couples.
Interested in learning more about all of our Leadership programs?
About the Program
- Historical Perspective and Local Government
- Infrastructure & Economic Development
- A Military and Defense Community
- Education, Workforce and Talent Development
- Regional Healthcare Landscape
- Non-Profit and Community Impact
- Tuesday, May 17 (3:30 – 6:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday, May 31 (3:30 – 6:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday, June 14 (3:30 – 6:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday, June 28 (3:30 – 6:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday, July 12 (3:30 – 6:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday, July 19 (3:30 – 6:30 p.m.)
Most sessions will occur at the Charleston Metro Chamber headquarters (4922 O’Hear Avenue, North Charleston, 29405)
- Senior executives and Owners who are either new to the Charleston region or new to their position to join us, along with their spouses.
- Strong drive to immerse themselves into our community
- Couple that feels a strong sense of purpose to not only excel in their careers, but make a deeper and more positive impact in our region
$2,000 per couple; limited to 15 couples