Diversity Leaders Certificate Program
Lead With a DE&I Lens
The Diversity Leaders Certificate Program is an informative program designed to equip business leaders with the necessary tools and resources to thrive in the diversity, equity and inclusion space. Through the Diversity Leaders Certificate Program, participants will gain a better understanding of how they can lead as an equity-centered leader and make a larger impact on our community.
Applications for the inaugural class are NOW OPEN! Please submit your applications by the June 30 deadline.
About the Program
Monday, July 11: What is Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging? – 9 – 11 a.m.
Monday, July 18: Different Types of Diversity in the Workplace – 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Monday, July 25: Affirmative Action vs. DEI – 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Monday, August 1: Setting Clear Goals for DEIB – 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Monday, August 8: Implications for Diversity – 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Monday, August 15: Lead Inclusively – 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
In 6 consecutive sessions supplemented by videos, regional leaders and guest speakers, participants will:
- Learn how to apply DE&I principles in everyday interactions with teams, customers, and suppliers
- Understand how to make decisions that positively affect business goals and customer expectations
- Engage with the community shareholders committed to DE&I
- Create a DE&I vision for your organization by learning practical strategies and tools.
- Hi-Potential/Early Leader
- Manages a team or project
- Multiple roles into their career
Tuition for participants employed by Chamber member companies/organizations is $500.
Upon acceptance to the class, tuition is due in full by Monday, July 25, 2022. Tuition fee payments are final and are not refundable once the applicant has accepted their spot in the class.