Learning from experienced leaders
Leadership Discovery is an innovative and skills-based leadership program that will allow emergent business and community leaders to learn from experienced regional leaders.
Through Leadership Discovery, participants will build strong peer relationships, community connections and valuable leadership understanding in this accelerated mentor-based program.
About the Program
- 3-month program with a total of seven sessions
- Gain leadership skills that will directly impact current work
- Receive a personalized DiSC Leadership Profile Assessment
- Attend a 3-course business etiquette dinner
- Improve communication skills through interactive dialogue with peers and executives
- Build valuable community connections
- Career-driven with a strong focus on professional development
- Eager to learn from both mentors and peers
- Charleston Metro Chamber or Charleston Young Professionals member
There is a $750 fee to participate, which includes:
- Leadership Discovery workshop
- Personal DiSC assessment
- 3-course business etiquette dinner
Want to know when applications for the next class open?
In Their Words
“Leadership Discovery has allowed me the opportunity to network across industries and gain inspiration from proven leaders within our own community.”
In Their Words
“I am incredibly grateful for Leadership Discovery. I was connected with many leaders from a variety of industries, who shared their leadership styles and experiences."
Personalized DiSC Leadership Profile Assessment by Jean Meeks-Koch, Ph.D., CEO and Founder of Positively People.