Learning from experienced leaders
Leadership Discovery is an innovative and skills-based leadership program that will allow emergent business and community leaders to learn from experienced regional leaders.
Through Leadership Discovery, participants will build strong peer relationships, community connections and valuable leadership understanding in this accelerated mentor-based program.
About the Program
- Tuesday, October 1: Orientation and Everything DiSC Workshop w/ Jean Meeks-Koch, Positively People
- Tuesday, October 8: Mentor Session w/ Lorraine Lutton, Roper St. Francis
- Tuesday, October 22: Mentor Session w/ Henry L. Taylor, Brigadier General, United States Air Force (Retired)
- Tuesday, November 5: Mentor Session w/ Chloe Tonney, Trident United Way
- Tuesday, November 19: Mentor Session w/ Marc Marchant, LS3P
- Tuesday, December 3: Mentor Session w/ Patrick Bryant, Founder/Entrepreneur
- Tuesday, December 11: Business Etiquette Dinner w/ Cindy Grosso, Charleston School of Protocol & Etiquette
- 3-month program with a total of seven sessions
- Gain leadership skills that will directly impact current work
- Receive a personalized DiSC Leadership Profile Assessment
- Attend a 3-course business etiquette dinner
- Improve communication skills through interactive dialogue with peers and executives
- Build valuable community connections
- Career-driven with a strong focus on professional development
- Eager to learn from both mentors and peers
- Charleston Metro Chamber or Charleston Young Professionals member
There is a $750 fee to participate, which includes:
- Leadership Discovery workshop
- Personal DiSC assessment
- 3-course business etiquette dinner
Personalized DiSC Leadership Profile Assessment by Jean Meeks-Koch, Ph.D., CEO and Founder of Positively People.
In Their Words
“Leadership Discovery has allowed me the opportunity to network across industries and gain inspiration from proven leaders within our own community.”
In Their Words
“I am incredibly grateful for Leadership Discovery. I was connected with many leaders from a variety of industries, who shared their leadership styles and experiences."