Lasting connections while driving solutions for our region
METRO LEADERSHIP VISIT
Metro Leadership Visit
The Metro Leadership Visit, a highly sought-after leadership experience, takes a delegation of 65-75 community and civic leaders to visit other cities throughout the nation to explore issues facing our region.
Strategic relationships with other business leaders are forged throughout the 2-3 day experience, providing lasting value and ROI. Exclusive access to other cities’ public and private sector leaders and organizations adds unparalleled business knowledge and insight.
The immersive experience:
- Provides an exclusive experience to deepen bonds between dynamic regional leaders who play a significant role in shaping the Charleston region.
- Enhances our region’s future performance by embracing actions we can import – these lessons are used to advance the Chamber’s key priorities.
Register now for MLV 2020 to Tampa!
Metro Leadership Visit 2020
We are thrilled to announce that the 2020 Metro Leadership Visit, presented by TD Bank, will be to Tampa, Florida. From military to healthcare, we’ll be exploring key topics and issues that the Tampa area shares with our region. We hope that you’ll be able to join us on this unique opportunity to engage with fellow leaders and influencers from our region.
Only a limited number of spots are available. Sign up today!
Benefits of the Trip
- Get an insider’s look at the Water Street project, a 50-acre, $3 billion transformation taking place in Tampa’s waterfront, led by Strategic Property Partners in partnership with Bill Gate’s Cascade Investment Fund
- Receive a behind-the-scenes tour and briefing at MacDill Air Force Base – Home to U.S. Central Command, Special Operations Command and the 6th Air Refueling Wing
- Visit an innovative public private partnership between Tampa General Hospital and the University of South Florida’s Medical School and tour their Advanced Medical Learning and Simulation laboratory
- Explore Tampa’s innovative accelerator and incubator aimed at building bold, scalable businesses through a thriving interconnected community
- Learn about complexities of coordinating multiple transit authorities for a region growing by approximately 143 per day
- Experience the Tampa skyline on an exclusive sunset cruise
In Their Words
“Metro Leadership Visit is a one-of-a-kind experience, allowing you to experience a comparable city alongside 60+ regional leaders and influencers."
In Their Words
“MLV was a great opportunity to learn ‘Best Practices’ from Raleigh, and collaborate to better understand, prioritize and execute on initiatives"