At the Chamber, we don’t make products. We make things happen.
Working for the Chamber
Helping the Region’s Business Community Grow and Thrive
Since 1773, the Charleston Metro Chamber has worked to protect and strengthen the region’s business community.
We make things happen, at a local, state and national level. We are able to accomplish these feats because we have an engaged team that sees the results of the work they do reflected in the community every day.
Each team member, by performing their job to the very best of their ability, plays an important role in helping the Chamber accomplish its mission of increasing the wealth and well-being of everyone in our region.
2019 Benefits Summary for Full-time, Regular Employees
- Group Health Insurance options, to include medical, dental, vision, life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and voluntary supplemental Insurance coverage
- 401k plan, with Employer Match up to 8% following 1 year waiting period
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Mobile Phone Option – Ours or Yours (with monthly stipend)
- Professional Development and Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Investment (reimbursement for up to $150/year of gym membership/wellness home equipment/activity)
- Mileage reimbursement
- Drug-Free Workplace environment
Interested in working with us?
Creative Design Manager
The Creative Design Manager translates marketing and communication strategies into compelling concepts to consistently and effectively bring the Charleston Metro Chamber brand to life. Leads and directs the design and production of visual materials and media used for print, digital, advertising and video communications. The Creative Design Manager will need to be able to apply in-depth knowledge of design and visual art concepts and practices pertinent to brand creation, web design, graphic design, printing, typography and layout to bring member-centric creative to life.