Job Openings-Chamber Only
- 611 VISITS
- 39 LIKES
The Digital Communication Coordinator is responsible for utilizing data-driven efforts to enhance the image and visibility of the Chamber brand throughout the digital community. This position will coordinate, execute and monitor the organization’s social media channels, website and email marketing campaigns. The Digital Communication Coordinator must be able to track and analyze metrics in order to make strategic decisions to drive visibility on our digital platforms, and establish best practices.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a digital communication strategy to drive social media, website and email marketing.
- Track and analyze key metrics across all digital platforms and utilize data analysis and trends to guide tactics and strategies.
- Work alongside Marketing Manager to develop and implement content calendar on digital mediums.
- Manage the Chamber’s website as well as employ ongoing testing of components to generate optimal user experience and conversions.
- Develop and build all email communications, including content generation. Utilize email analytics and industry trends to monitor, adjust and enhance email performance.
- Engage in project brainstorming and development and provide creative ideas to drive digital visibility, ie. use of videos, contests, polls, etc.
- Coordinate with Creative Director to obtain necessary graphic elements and ensure all digital platforms are within brand standards.
- Develop and implement strategy for search and digital advertising for Chamber brands.
- Maintain awareness of digital communications trends and communities and cultivate new communities/followers to increase online activity.
- Encourage social media participation among Chamber staff, volunteer leaders and influencers by providing social media toolkits that are quickly accessed and easy to use.
- Maintain accounts and tools for various digital applications and platforms.
- Draft and implement recommendations for enhancements and changes needed to meet objectives of projects, initiatives and overall Chamber brand. Produce content that elevates the reputation and visibility of the program, event, news item, etc. being communicated.
- Monitor online perceptions and other trends related to Chamber brand, programs, events and news.
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of the Chamber’s calendar of events and programs, and schedule according to the needs. Participate in events for increased knowledge and familiarity for utilization in ongoing projects.
- Maintain familiarity with and knowledge of online tools, applications and other support mechanisms to ensure that Chamber communications and materials are relevant and forward-thinking.
- Maintain frequent communication with VP of Marketing and project originators regarding project progress.
- Perform other duties as assigned to carry out responsibilities of the position including special assignments.
We are specifically looking for an individual with the following knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, journalism or related field.
- Two or more years’ of relevant, professional experience.
- Proficiency in social media and digital communications platforms, including MailChimp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Word Press.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Excel and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and orally.
- Ability to proofread and edit content.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced team environment with exceptional eye for detail and excellent communications skills (verbally, electronically and in written word) coupled with strong grammar and spelling usage.
- Ability to think strategically, solve problems and work independently.
- High level of initiative, self-motivation and energy.
- Team orientation, with a strong sense of commitment to team members.
Please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.