The 2018 Metro Leadership Visit (MLV) provides you with a unique opportunity to travel to Raleigh aboard a chartered flight with other regional influencers.
Join us in dedicating three days to exploring key topics including: education, suburban re-development, transportation and housing attainability advancements in Raleigh. Learn ways we can apply Raleigh’s successes and lessons learned to the Charleston region.
The visit offers:
- Exclusive opportunities to connect with community leaders and develop rich peer relationships
- Explore a Career Academy school offering dual enrollment and innovative classroom experiences
- Presentation on suburban re-development, highlighting in-fill development and mixed-use spaces
- Discussion on regional transportation plans, including renovations on multi-modal hubs and future modes of transportation
- Opportunities to address Housing Attainability
- Exclusive tour of the SAS, a global leader in analytics, innovative headquarters
Limited spots available.
For additional information, please contact Katie Istnick at 843.805.3028
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Jenna Turnage at 843.805.3036