The 2018 Metro Leadership Visit (MLV) provides you with a unique opportunity to travel to Raleigh aboard a chartered flight with other regional influencers.
Join us in dedicating three days to exploring key topics including: transportation, suburban retail re-development, education and housing attainability advancements in Raleigh. Learn ways we can apply Raleigh’s successes and lessons learned to the Charleston region.
The visit offers:
- Exclusive opportunities to connect with community leaders and develop rich peer relationships
- Transportation deep dive with a panel of experts on funding resources for roads, renovations of transportation hubs and future transportation (i.e. bus rapid transit)
- Presentation on suburban retail re-development in Raleigh from a developer who has also worked in the Charleston area
- Deep dive into trade-focused Career Academies in classrooms
- Opportunities to address Housing Attainability
The price of the trip includes chartered flight to Raleigh, hotel and most meals.
Limited spots available.
For additional information, please contact Mary Graham at 843.805.3043
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Jenna Turnage at 843.805.3036