Member Job Postings
- 378 VISITS
- 89 LIKES
South Carolina Aquarium
Brief Job Description:
The Advancement Gift Officer is responsible for maximizing the Aquarium’s mid-level giving program, specifically through membership in the Conservation Stewards ($300-$1,499) and Watershed Society ($1,500-$9,999) donor circles.
The Gift Officer is also responsible for shaping, planning and implementing the donor benefits associated with Conservation Stewards and the Watershed Society, which include behind-the-scenes tours, special programs, and donor events (both onsite at the Aquarium and in various venues, including donors’ homes).
The Gift Officer will work in collaboration with other members of the Advancement Team and the Aquarium’s board of directors to proactively expand the mid-level giving donor base through new prospect cultivation, stewardship and a comprehensive upgrade strategy.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge is preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a detail and goal oriented, enthusiastic individual able to exercise independent judgment in completing tasks, prioritizing and meeting deadlines.
- Must be willing to perform tasks not explicitly described here, but respond nimbly and cooperatively to diverse assignments.
- Demonstrated organizational skills; able to manage multiple projects and move quickly from one to another while maintaining thorough records.
- Demonstrated proficiency in securing mid-level gifts from individuals.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three to five years related experience in non-profit fundraising
Apply online at: https://scaquarium.applicantpro.com/jobs/620899-213522.html
Posting End Date:
Sep 22, 2017