Member Job Postings
- 718 VISITS
- 62 LIKES
As a Moneypenny New Business Manager, you will play a fundamental role in helping the organization achieve our client acquisition and retention targets. As a growing business with an entrepreneurial spirit, you will be challenged daily to think outside of the box and bring fresh ideas to the team.
- Impeccable written and verbal communications skills
- Great computer skills
- Organized work ethic
- Expert in time management
- Team player with “can do” attitude with the ability to energize others and share best practices
- Enthusiastically respond to new prospects, while emphasizing the value that Moneypenny can provide to their business
- Record all activities daily, monthly, and quarterly
- Nurture existing clients while maintaining a relationship to support positive brand recognition and gain client referrals
- Understand the client experience/journey
- Identify professional networking opportunities to represent Moneypenny’s level of client-centricity, company values and business relevance in the business community
- Collaborate with your team, sharing best practices and other experiences to help the team learn, and exceed goals together.
Work takes place in an office setting and requires the ability to sit at a computer for extended periods of time and communicate effectively in person, by phone, live chat and email. We’re looking for someone with flexibility to work during standard hours, M-F 8:30-5:30 PM EST and evening hours 12:00-9:00 PM EST.
Moneypenny is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.