May 8, 2020
This afternoon Governor Henry McMaster announced that beginning on Monday, May 11, restaurants will be able to open for limited dine-in service. The restrictions are as follows:
- Only allow 50% of posted occupancy inside, as determined by fire marshals
- Tables should be spaced 6-8 feet apart
- Additional cleaning and sanitizing guidelines for equipment, tables, chairs, etc.
- Additional guidance for health checks for all employees
- Social distancing guidance for employees and customers, including recommended
The Governor also announced that he is lifting all remaining boat restrictions effective immediately allowing boaters to stop, swim and anchor as long as they are following social distancing. The Governor also said he will address close contact businesses on Monday. Those include hair salons, barbers and nail salons. As always we will keep you up to date on the latest news at the state and local level.