Join us and other thought leaders as we discuss the many aspects and impacts of Supplier Diversity. At this year’s Truist Tier2 Business Summit, we will give diverse businesses such as your own, a look behind the curtain to better understand the various processes and procedures to becoming a Prime / Preferred / Tier1 / Tier2 supplier:
- Meet Truist Executive Leaders
- Hear from Kurt Albertson of The Hackett Group – who will discuss recent highlights and advancements in the field of supplier diversity
- Listen to conversations with diverse business Executives and Owners on “How They Became a Prime / Preferred / Tier 1 Supplier”
- Get guidance from major corporations such as Dell, Sirius, Ernst & Young, Apex, Visa, and Truist on what it takes to make it through the “Vendor Onboarding Process”
- Gain valuable insight on “The Importance of Insurance in Maintaining a Viable Business” directly from one of the top insurers in the country
- These topics are designed to help your company understand the next step in becoming a Tier1 / Tier2 diverse supplier.
- Enjoy a visit to a breakout room and interact directly with Fortune 500 company representatives from Ernst & Young, Lincoln Harris, AT&T, Dell, Populus, and Truist to hear and ask questions about upcoming contracting and subcontracting opportunities.
Space is limited, so early registration is recommended.