Malone Workforce Solutions is a private, award winning company that provides workforce solutions to clients spanning across several industries through multiple divisions: Malone Staffing, JC Malone Associates, Management Registry Inc., Malone Healthcare, HR Alliance, Nextaff, AllCalls, Jeane Thorne Staffing, and AllStaff. Headquartered in Louisville, KY we have 71 physical branches in multiple states and currently operate in 42 total! We have experienced incredible growth and will continue this trend by investing in our most important resource: our people.
Area Sales Manager
We are looking for an Area Sales Manager to join our Commercial Division team in Charleston, SC. The ASM will have responsibility for identifying, securing, and developing new customer accounts. The ideal candidate for this opportunity possesses in depth knowledge of the Charleston area/market and previous sales experience within the staffing industry. This is a great opportunity for someone with drive and ambition to develop and cultivate long-term relationships.
- Sales generation, development of leads, and business development for an assigned territory through social networking, cold calling, and telemarketing
- Qualify potential new business for their territory and negotiate pricing and payment terms based on corporate guidelines
- Sales planning and relationship building with internal and external customers
- Work with corporate Marketing to implement marketing strategies for the territory
- Meet sales goals and metrics given
- Communicate with branch offices and work collaboratively within a team environment
- Report activity on a regular basis in CRM system
- 2-3 years previous sales experience (preferably within staffing industry)
- Associates degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field
- Aptitude for technology – experience with various software products including MS Office and ideally an ATS System
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with potential customers
- Self-motivation and goal oriented; demonstrates a relentless tenacity with specific sales strategies identified.
- Prior sales experience in the Staffing or Recruiting Industry
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively work independently without day-to-day direction
- In depth knowledge of the Charleston area/market
- Experience building sales territories as opposed to inheriting established markets. Communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Ability to handle challenging situations with clients
- Unsurpassed professionalism and the ability to communicate with clients at all levels of their organization as necessary.
- Competitive pay
- Excellent health, dental, vision and supplemental health benefits
- Company paid Short-Term/Long-Term Disability and Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Health and Dependent Care FSA options
- Paid time off and paid company holidays
- 401k with company match
- Company Wellness Program
- Monthly Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Monthly Mileage Reimbursement