We are led by our passionate professionals, we have helped many students prepare for new career opportunities, assisting them through the entire career training process…from exploring career interests, to financial aid options, to the registration process, to graduation and the beginning of a new career. If you want to help us help others, this career opportunity might be for you.
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact your employer.
5/20/2021 ADP – https://workforcenow.adp.com/theme/index.html#/Myself_ttd_MyselfTabTalentCategoryCareerCenter/MyselfTabTalentCategoryCareerCenter 2/3
The Inside Sales-Admissions Representative is responsible for providing customer
service and information to prospective students that are interested in pursuing career
education and training. This position is responsible for conducting outbound telephon
calls to individuals that have inquired about campus programs of study, meeting with
prospective students, answering questions, hosting campus tours, conducting
interviews, facilitating enrollments, and participating in new-student orientation. The
Admissions Representative will routinely communicate with students throughout their
- Conduct outbound and inbound telephone calls, text, and e-mails; responding timely to all inquiries
- Share information with prospective students, within the framework of Ancora Education’s Code of Conduct, state and federal accreditation guidelines
- Schedule campus visits for prospective students, conduct campus tours, and facilitate registrations
- Follow-up with new students ensuring their positive transition to being an active student
- Contribute to team initiatives and outcomes by Ancora Education’s demonstrated success in collaborating with diverse groups of employees and customers
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to deliver consistent levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Thrives in an observation/coaching style environment
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions and work independently
- Competent in priority setting
- Ability to foster creativity
- Strong computer software skills including Microsoft Word and Excel, in addition to industry related software applications
- Associate’s degree in a related area from an academic institution accredited by a regional or national accrediting agency that is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
- A track record of being successful in high-volume customer service setting
- Experience with CampusVue and/or Velocify software
Typical Work Hours
- Monday through Thursday start times are between 8 – 11 a.m., end times are 6 – 8 p.m.;
- Friday start times are between 8 – 9 a.m., end times are between 5 – 6 p.m.;
- Saturday and Sunday as needed.
- This position is eligible for overtime pay.
Ancora Education is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are an
Copyright © 2021, ADP, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
equal opportunity employer that maintains a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. All employment decisions are made without regard to individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.