The project superintendent will facilitate on site, day-to-day operations for all projects. This will include implementation and active management of project schedules for all ongoing projects. Additionally, subcontractor coordination and management will be necessary to ensure all work adheres to Passion Masonry’s quality standards. Overall, the superintendent is tasked with ensuring all projects are operating efficiently and smoothly.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing and meeting project timelines
- Reviewing project timelines with subcontractors prior to project start
- Daily follow-up with subcontractors to ensure proper flow of project
- Necessary material is on site
- Tools and equipment are in proper working order
- Schedule material deliveries in timely manner
- Submit weekly project status reports to office administration for records
- Weekly meetings with executive management to review schedules, potential schedule conflicts and/or delays.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Tracking material inventory on the yard
- General tidiness of material storage yard
- Ensuring company vehicles are in good working order:
- Ensure trucks are clean (weekly / bi-weekly)
- Ensure tire treads and pressures are sufficient
- Ensure adequate fuel levels
- DEF – exhaust fluid for diesel trucks
How to Apply
Contact Maria at (843) 364-2118 to apply!
Posting end date: 4/30/20