300 King Street, Charleston, 29401
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
Spartina 449 FT Supervisor/Key Holder assists the Store Manager in motivating and inspiring their team to achieve store productivity goals. They help the Store Manager to analyze week to date, period to date, and year to date sales, and develop action plans to drive sales.
Other responsibilities include; managing payroll budgets to ensure store’s contribution is on target, ensuring the individual and collective skills of the team are utilized effectively, and both the staff and customer experience is positive. Assists Store Manager in recruiting and hiring appropriately to ensure store is fully staffed at all times. Effectively manages store operations, ensuring consistency and compliance. They are required to have prior management retail experience, be able to work nights, weekends and holidays, and have a flexible work schedule.
- Be an ambassador for Spartina 449 at all times
- Merchandising and Retail Operating Standards
- Must exhibit exceptional customer service at all times
- Utilize effective interactivity to comfortably connect with our customers, understand their needs and wants
- Embraces Spartina 449’s core cultures
- Responds resourcefully to customer requests and concerns
- Processes accurate and efficient sale and return transactions
- Understands and utilizes basic selling skills to properly engage and present options to our customer
- Creates an inviting environment for customers by maintaining a neat and clean store
- Perform front end responsibilities such as cashier, returns, and reserve online pick up in store with no impact to the customer experience
- Adheres to all company policies procedures & safety standards
- Able to multitask on assorted merchandising and sales responsibilities
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Supervise employees to complete tasks and achieve goals in the absence of store management.
- Manage sales floor and drives retail sales by: addressing guest concerns, coaching employees, and mitigating product loss in the absence of store management.
- Ensure that daily remerchandising process, daily replenishment process, Key Corporate Communications, and store cleanliness standards are properly executed when opening or closing.
- Open and closes the store following proper procedures documented in the opening and closing checklist.
- Ensure that registers are properly opened and closed, doors are opened and locked and alarms are set correctly.
- Confirm that deposit slips, spreadsheets, envelops and deposit bags are correctly filled out and discrepancies are reconciled and cleared by accounting.
- Execute management cashier responsibilities such as return, exchange and check approvals, and issue of merchandise vouchers per company policy.
- Remain current on all company policies and ensures that all policies, standards and procedures are maintained and followed in a consistent manner.
- Stays current and up-to-date on all store systems, product knowledge, and the overall financials of the business.
We Are Eager to Find a Candidate with the Following Qualifications:
- Able to engage and speak to customers
- Able to motivate team members
- Lead by example
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Learns the Spartina 449 culture and lives the “Brand”
- Manager deposit
- Computer skills
This document describes the position currently available and is only a summary of the typical functions of the job. It is not an employment contract. The above job description is not an exhaustive list of the duties, responsibilities, working conditions or skills required for this position. Additional duties may be assigned. Spartina 449 reserves the right to modify job duties or the job description at any time.
Spartina 449 is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability or veteran status.
How to Apply
Apply in person or by email to email@example.com
Posting End Date: 12/31/2019