Do you enjoy working in small teams? Are you a self – guided, self-driven individual? Are you looking for a career with large growth opportunities? Are you interested in helping to grow a small company? If so, this could be for you!
Spire Roofing is a growing roofing company based in Charleston, South Carolina. We specialize in commercial and residential roofing. We have a growth mentality and are ready to compete. We work with a broad assortment of roofing systems, including asphalt shingles, metal, TPO, slate and copper. We offer quality services to both homeowners and general contractors.
We are a small group of highly motivated individuals. We are working to build a team that aligns with our core values: Respect, Rigor & Responsibility. Looking for an individual with a growth mindset that is ready to help scale the business.
Full time, mixture of office and field work
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
• Oversee the day to day operations of Spire Roofing
• Design strategies and set goals for growth
• Set policies and processes
• Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
• Prepare regular reports for upper management
• Ensure customer satisfaction
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience in a management role
• Excellent communication and relationship skills
• Outgoing personality, able to connect with people effective
• Ability to lead teams and motivate others
• Comfortable with heights
• Tenacity for completing tasks
• Construction and or roofing experience is beneficial but not essential
Paid time off
If this sounds like you, email your application and resume to email@example.com and let us know why you think you’d be a great fit for our team