Senior IT Technician – Level III
Are you ready to take your IT career to the next level? TeamLogic IT is a nation-wide network of locally-owned businesses providing comprehensive IT support and services to small – large businesses in the Charleston, South Carolina area. TeamLogic IT is a recognized Managed Services Provider (MSP) leader ranked globally in the top 1%. We rank number thirty-six on the annual MSP mentor list of the Top 501 world-wide rankings of progressive managed IT services providers. Our support and services include but are not limited to networking, cybersecurity, Cloud, email, compliance, phone systems, hardware and software, a variety of consultative and preventative services. The executive leadership is deeply entrenched into the IT industry – they help drive the direction of Managed Services Providers and information technology best practices. We hire highly skilled technicians and engineers throughout the nation.
The Level III Technician requires both proven experience with technology and outstanding leadership and communication skills. You should enjoy building solutions that leverage technology to meet every client’s individual business needs. The Level III Technician works jointly with the Director of Sales & CEO to provide pre- and post-sales support, including responsibilities for discovery meetings, site visits, procurement, quotes, proposals, IT consultations, IT assessments, IT implementations, ongoing IT account management and more. The candidate should reflect integrity, possess a positive, service-oriented personality that goes beyond the 8 – 5 work day as needed; and, demonstrates consistent adaptability to constant change to manage daily tasks and responsibilities. These are expected technical and leadership skills, personal attributes and characteristics necessary to perform this job.
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Minimum of five-years’ hands-on experience configuring, troubleshooting and repairing networking equipment, Windows servers and workstations, Exchange server and Active Directory;
- Three-years’ experience in a client-facing environment such as sales engineering and procuring equipment and materials;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be comfortable working with other technicians/clients at a business level to understand their current and historic issues regarding their business and technology;
- Possesses strong organizational and time-management skills – trains and directs other technicians work, monitors performance; and, sets the standard of expected performance;
- Procurement experience, dealing with various vendors, creating quotes/proposals for technical solutions is required;
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, energetic, reliable and a team player;
- Possesses a strong understanding of technology and business productivity systems – highly skilled at root cause analyses;
- RMM (Remote Monitoring & Management) experience is required;
- On-sites visits are required for sales and other professional job aspects;
- Sales training and experience is a plus.
Ideally you will have one or more of the following certifications:
- CompTIA Net+ and/or CompTIA Security+
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator/Solutions Associate)
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)
- MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert)
- CCNA or CCIE – Cisco certifications are a plus
We offer competitive wages, benefits, career opportunities, a pleasant work environment, ongoing training and certifications. Salary is commensurate with education, skills and certifications.
How to Apply
Send your resume to email@example.com to apply!