This position supports the delivery of the Chamber’s membership benefits while ensuring a high level of customer service. This position will also have a leading role in the implementation of our new Customer Relationship Management software. This person is directly responsible for the coordination of member benefits, sponsor benefits, and data management for the Chamber’s full membership. The Coordinator will play a critical role in ensuring a first-class experience for our members.
- Work with the Membership team to implement and lead our new CRM Database to ensure we are maximizing potential of the software and capturing accurate information organizationally
- Maintain a high-level understanding of the CRM Database to be the ‘go to’ for all things Growthzone
- Proactively provide list generation support across all departments as needed
- Work closely with SVP of Membership & Corporate partnerships and the Leadership Programs team to deliver sponsor benefits as assigned
- Work with Membership team to ensure investment proposals are accurately accounted for and prepared for Annual Partnership meetings
- Lead the scheduling process to ensure appropriate Senior team members are accounted for during Annual Partnership Meetings
- Assist both sales and retention teams with activities focused on new member engagement and retention
- Assist Membership team in the delivery of programs and events
- Serve as liaison to Marketing department to coordinate necessary transfer of information and ensure marketing materials are accurate
- Adhere to approved processes and financial procedures when handling money
- Perform any additional duties as assigned
- Excellent eye for detail and record keeping skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and self-management skills
- Demonstrate ability to take initiative
- Be a team player, contribute selflessly
- Adaptable and flexible in prioritizing projects
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Also listed below are the physical demands that must be met by the employee and the work environment that the employee will encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Occasional travel is required for business related activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years customer service experience
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience with a customer relationship management database
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to solve problems and work independently
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
- Must maintain the ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license, access to reliable transportation, and automobile insurance acceptable to the Chambers liability insurance provider.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee uses hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit or balance. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and depth perception. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works in adverse weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.