While no job description can possibly provide a comprehensive list of job duties, the following is a summary of the major responsibilities for the position: Increasing brand awareness and market share through digital, traditional, and event marketing. Ideation, planning, and executing special programming, activations, and partnerships. Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, and corporate teams as well as our agency partners. Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns across digital and traditional platforms. Preparing and presenting weekly digital reports to senior management. Email campaigns and social media management and content creation, including some copywriting. Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends. Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies. Analyzing market trends and presenting opportunities for advancement. Generating new leads and engaging with our past guests.
Why Work at The Charleston Place
- • Enjoy free meals in our employee café
- • Paid Time Off based on hours worked, up to 16 days in your first year
- • 8 Paid Public Holidays
- • Wellness Reimbursement
- • Up to 4.5% Company Match – Retirement Savings Plan
- • Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- • Flexible Spending Account
- • Health Savings Account
Join Charleston’s most iconic hotel where our hospitality professionals are rooted in tradition and growing with purpose. We welcome all who arrive with open hands and open hearts.
- • Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- • A master’s degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- • At least five years’ experience as a marketing manager.
- • Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software.
- • Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.