- 253 VISITS
- 9 LIKES
The Post and Courier will gather an expert panel of experienced thought leaders who will share their insights into the most pressing and relevant forces shaping the future of employment in South Carolina.
- Carol Aust, Executive Director of Public Charter School Alliance of South Carolina
- Ted Pitts, President and CEO of South Carolina Chamber of Commerce
- Terry Peterson, Education Consultant to the Mott Foundation and Senior Fellow at the College of Charleston and the Riley Institute at Furman.
- Jennifer Berry Hawes, member of the Watchdog and Public Service Team, The Post and Courier
- Thad Moore, Business Reporter, The Post and Courier
Through engaging content and discussion, participants will leave armed with the information necessary to understand the impact this rapidly evolving issue will have on the long-term success of their organizations.
Thursday, November 15
7:30 – 9 a.m.
Riley Park Club
360 Fishburne Street
7:30 a.m. – Breakfast, Networking & Exhibiting
8:00 a.m. – Programming Begins
9:00 a.m. – Networking & Exhibiting