Member Job Postings
- 161 VISITS
- 23 LIKES
Project Coordinator, Architectural Design
Brief Job Description:
R IV Architecture is looking for a Project Designer / Project Coordinator for our Charleston office. The successful candidate must have a 5 year degree in Architecture with working experience in Revit & AutoCAD. R IV Architecture offers a 40 hour work week with ½ day Fridays, 2 days per month time off, a dental plan and Simple IRA Salary will be based on experience. Please forward resume to email@example.com
Essential Job Functions:
- Produce schematic, design development and construction documents using Revit and AutoCAD.
- Coordinates project documentation and self-reviews one’s own work to insure quality control and completion.
- Maintains awareness of evolving building technology and systems.
- Knowledge and application of the International Building Code
- EDUCATION: Degree in Architecture
- 3-8 Years’ Experience in an Architect’s Office
- 2-4 years’ experience with Revit.
- Experienced in construction documentation production and construction materials
- Knowledge and application of the International Building Code.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
How to Apply:
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting End Date:
Mar 15, 2019