The Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce strives to bring new business to the region and in turn help those business owners and entrepreneurs develop and grow into the future. Below you will find resources varying from organizations to government agencies to business publications and more that will help guide your business through start up, funding, taxes and government relations, new technology and social media and much more.
Small Business and Entrepreneur Resources
- Charleston Entrepreneur Ecosystem
- Charleston Small Business Development Center
- IRS Small Business Information
- State House Guide
- South Carolina Business One Stop
- US Small Business Administration
International Trade Organizations
Trade Assistance and Government Programs
- U.S. Commercial Service, S.C. – Export advice and assistance specific to South Carolina.
- U. S. Department of Commerce – Grants, Contracting, and Trade Opportunities at Commerce. A list of available grants, government contracts, and other resources for businesses seeking either government assistance or government contracts.
- U.S. Small Business Administration – A government office to enhance the ability of small businesses to compete in the global marketplace. Includes programs for education and retraining, government loans, and venture capital.
- South Carolina Department of Commerce –
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) – The government agency that oversees lawful immigration to the United States. Find information on visas, passports, immunization and more.