Leadership Discovery is an innovative and skills-based leadership program that will allow emergent business and community leaders to learn from experienced regional leaders.
Through Leadership Discovery, participants will build strong peer relationships, community connections and valuable leadership understanding in this accelerated program experience.
Applications for the Leadership Discovery Spring class are now closed. Stay tuned for our Fall Leadership Discovery session!
Spring 2019 Presenters:
Colonel Terrence AdamsCommander
628th Air Base Wing and Joint Base Charleston
City of North Charleston Fire Department
Cantey Tech Consulting
Jeff TozziVice President
Anita ZuckerChair and CEO
The InterTech Group
The program requires participants to be available for two sessions per month*. Tentative program dates include:
- Tuesday, March 19, 8-11 a.m.- Orientation
- Tuesday, April 2, 7:45 – 9 a.m.: Willis Cantey
- Tuesday, April 16, 7:45 – 9 a.m.: Chief Greg Bulanow
- Tuesday April 30, 7:45 – 9 a.m.: Jeff Tozzi
- Tuesday, May 14, 7:45 – 9 a.m.: Colonel Terrence Adams
- Tuesday, May 28, 7:45 – 9 a.m.: Anita Zucker
- Tuesday, June 11, 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.- Business Etiquette Dinner
*Session times may vary. Final times will be provided upon acceptance to the class.
There will be a $750 fee to participate*. A Leadership Discovery workshop, a personal DISC assessment and a 3-course business etiquette dinner are included in this participation fee.
*Cost is $600 per participant if more than one person from your company attends.
For questions contact Katie Istnick at 843.805.3028