Leadership Discovery is an innovative and skills-based leadership program that will allow emergent business and community leaders to learn from experienced regional leaders.
Through Leadership Discovery, participants will build strong peer relationships, community connections and valuable leadership understanding in this accelerated program experience. [Schedule of Sessions]
Applications for the Leadership Discovery Fall Class of 2018 are now closed.
Click here if you would like to be notified when applications for the Class of 2019 are open.
Fall 2018 PRESENTERS:
B. Heath Beam, CFP, AEP, ChFC, CLUPrincipal
Singular Private Wealth, P.C
Reginald "Reggie" BurgessChief of Police
City of North Charleston Police Department
Lorraine Lutton, FACHEPresident and Chief Executive Officer
Roper St. Francis
Jamie TozziGeneral Manager
Jeff TozziVice President
Chis Van MetrePresident and CEO
The program requires participants to be available for two sessions per month*. Tentative program dates include:
- September 18 (1:30 – 5 p.m.) – Orientation with Jean Meeks-Koch, Ph.D, Positively People
- September 25 (7:45 – 9 a.m.) – Chris Van Metre, ATI
- October 9 (3:45 – 5 p.m.) – Chief Reginald “Reggie” Burgess, City of North Charleston Police Department
- October 23 (3:45 – 5 p.m.)- Lorraine Lutton, FACHE, President and Chief Executive Officer, Roper St. Francis
- November 6 (Afternoon) – B. Heath Beam, CFP, AEP, ChFC, CLU, Singular Private Wealth, P.C.
- November 19 (7:45 – 9:30 a.m.) – Jamie and Jeff Tozzi, Microsoft
- December 4 (5:30 – 8:30 p.m.) – Business Etiquette Dinner @ Poogan’s Porch
*Session times may vary. Final times will be provided upon acceptance to the class.
There will be a $750 fee to participate*. A Leadership Discovery workshop, a personal DISC assessment and a 3-course business etiquette dinner are included in this participation fee.
*Cost is $600 per participant if more than one person from your company attends.
For questions contact Katie Istnick at 843.805.3028