MEMBERSHIP DOES HAVE ITS PERKS
Become a Member
Have you heard? The Chamber has moved! Learn more about our new office in Park Circle
Welcome to the Neighborhood
So, you’re thinking about becoming a member of the Charleston Metro Chamber, or maybe you’re looking to make the most of your existing membership. Either way, you’ve come to the right place.
Connect with fellow Chamber members.
Why become a Chamber Member?
You get to be plugged into one of the hottest areas of the country… and for a bit of icing on the cake, the 2018 Chamber of the Year. When you’re a Chamber member, you’re investing in both your business and the Charleston region. Chamber members help drive solutions to advance our community. Membership provides numerous benefits and keeps business leaders on top of important, ever-changing issues and trends within our region.
We offer a variety of membership levels that provide the access and value your company needs. Want the unique opportunity to position yourself among the leading businesses driving our region forward? Learn more about our Leadership Circle investors.
Here’s just a sample of what you receive as a Chamber member:
- Invites to a variety of members-only events, offering the opportunity to build relationships, gain insight and well, have a little fun.
- Access to Local Area Chambers, providing you connections and resources where it matters most to you – within 15 to 30 minutes of your work or home
- Opportunity for every young professional in your company to join Charleston Young Professionals
- Ability to offer your team development opportunities through our Leadership Programs
- Savings to your bottom line on things like healthcare and office supplies through Member Discounts
- Updates from our Government Relations team on legislation both locally and at the State House
- Help bridge our workforce gaps by engaging in our Talent Advancement efforts
- Build and deepen relationships through connections to fellow business leaders
Chamber members can tap into savings and maximize their membership investment through the Member Discounts program.
Who Are Chamber Members?
Chances are you probably know them already. Chamber members range from start-ups to consultants, businesses small and large — across nearly every industry. Among this diverse group is an even more varied employee base, each one living a different Chamber story. Our vast membership is what makes us strong and provides us with the opportunity to drive solutions.
Chamber membership includes more than 1,700 organizations representing more than 160,000 professionals. You want to be a part of this community. See for yourself, check out our member directory.
In Their Words
“Congrats on creating a Chamber with large industry impact, but still able to hear and represent the voices of small business.”
In Their Words
"We are thrilled to work alongside the Chamber’s leadership and member base to further strengthen Charleston’s thriving economy.”
In Their Words
"Once I got involved, I realized how much more there was to this Chamber. Through my involvement, I am helping make a difference in the Charleston community.”
Have questions? We’ve got answers.
See What Our Members Are Up To
Patriots Point Naval &...
Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum will serve as Charleston’s home for...
Now Hiring: Six Charleston...
2020 has been a very challenging year and many businesses are weathering...
Charleston Gaillard Center Announces...
The Charleston Gaillard Center presents Raising the Volume, a conversation on music,...