Get site-specific information from Charleston County if you are in a floodplain or have experienced a flood, drainage,
or sewer-related problem. The county will provide information about the flood hazard and flood insurance
requirements. They can also provide information on property protection either in person, on site, or over the phone and have educational brochures available upon request. Available information includes:
- Flood depth in relation to the building’s first floor
- Historical information about flooding in your area
- If the property is in a Coastal A Zone wetland and open space areas (also known as CBRA zones) that should be protected because of their natural floodplain functions.
- How to protect your property from flooding
- Available financial assistance, including grant opportunities, insurance, and other assistance programs
Call 843-202-6930 or email email@example.com to talk to someone today about the flood map
services offered by the county. You can also visit www.charlestoncounty.org for more information.