Join women of NAWIC from across the United States and the UK on International Women’s Day and the first day of Women in Construction Week for the International Women’s Day Panel.
Topics will include the effect of COVID on women in the industry, the outlook for 2021 and beyond, what we can do to build a brighter future for women in construction, and what NAWIC looks like where they are.
Moderated by: Kizzy Ferrer, CIT, CDT & Past President-Greater Orlando Chapter 73
- Amanda Redick, Assistant Project Manager at CF Evans Construction & President of NAWIC Palmetto
- Doreen Bartoldus, Construction Management Leader at Jacobs & NAWIC National President Elect
- Kelly Aust, Project Manager at Skanska USA Building Inc.& NAWIC Pacific Northwest Region Director
- Caroline Morton, Health & Safety Advisor at Summers Inman & Chair of the NAWIC Northeast England
- Rosemary Silver, Associate Director, Building Consultancy at Avison Young & Committee member of NAWIC London/SE England
Hosted by the NAWIC Palmetto Chapter of SC #385
March 8th at 12pm EST
The focus of Women in Construction (WIC) Week is to highlight women as a visible component of the construction industry. WIC Week also provides an occasion for NAWIC’s thousands of members across the country to raise awareness of the opportunities available for women in the construction industry and to emphasize the growing role of women in the industry. It is also a time for local chapters to give back to their communities.