We know that there are many ideas and recommendations buzzing around about how to mitigate the risks of COVID-19. Let us continue to help you and your business navigate these uncharted waters.
Below are suggested social posts and images that you and your company can use to promote the four safety protocols: always wear a mask in public, maintain a six-foot social distance, follow hand washing best practices and protect our vulnerable populations
Let’s choose to take responsibility and accountability to mitigate the rate of transmission.
Always wear a mask in public
• At ___, we are doing our part to take responsibility and mitigate the rate of transmission by wearing a mask. Are you? #WearitSC
• Each day, we all watch as coronavirus cases reach record highs. Do your part and wear a mask in public to prevent further spread. #WearItSC
• We wear a mask to keep not only ourselves safe, but those around us. #WearItSC
• I wear a mask for __. #WearItSC
Maintain a six-foot social distance
• We’ve heard it often, but now it’s more important than ever. While maintaining a six-foot social distance from others creates a slight inconvenience in our lives, doing so demonstrates a personal commitment to keeping our community safe and healthy. #OneRegionReady
• Let’s take responsibility and accountability to mitigate the rate of transmission that is rapidly rising. Maintain a six-foot social distance so we can get back to doing what we love with those that we care about. #OneRegionReady
Follow hand washing best practices
• Researchers have found that small changes are making the biggest difference. Don’t forget to wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds – especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. #OneRegionReady
• Take simple actions such as washing your hands frequently to get us back to doing all the things we love more quickly and to help our students return to school in the fall. #OneRegionReady
Protect our vulnerable populations
• Each day, we all watch as coronavirus cases reach record highs. Our alarming growth rates are generating increasing concern for our health and our economy. Wear a mask, keep a six-foot distance, wash your hands and protect our vulnerable populations. #WearItSC
• We are in this together. Protect our vulnerable populations by wearing a mask, maintaining a six-foot distance and washing your hands. #WearItSC
Tag us in your posts!
Facebook – ChasChamber
Twitter – ChasChamber
LinkedIn – Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce
Instagram – @chas_chamber