This full-time position is responsible for the system setup, implementation, training and/or reinforcement of training, and support of software applications for new and existing clients.
• Manage the implementation process for assigned clients.
• Creating and help with execution of client’s implementation schedule to ensure timeliness of go-live date.
• Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve client issues.
• Provide support to the sales team regarding product demonstrations and any other assistance needed through the sales process.
• Participate in design, documentation, and QA testing when needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to meet critical deadlines and adhere to defined quality standards.
• Energetic, driven and self-starter personality.
• Nonprofit working experience preferred but not required.
• Excellent presentation skills preferred.
• Ability to react quickly to complex situations; work with employees, customers and outside organizations in a professional manner.
• This position requires to work in Charleston office.