The Small Projects Specialist is responsible for the completion of all small projects, repairs, and warranty tickets as assigned. This person must be able to run a project from start to finish, manage subcontractors on the job and communicate regularly with the client, ensuring an exceptional customer experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Document Contract change order information and provide to Production Administrator for customer sign off.
- Ensure job-site remains neat and orderly. Install and maintain adequate dust protection and cover and protect all existing finishes. Ensure materials are stacks neatly in a designated area and broom-clean site daily. Lock and secure premises at the end of each day.
Job Skills & Abilities:
- 3-5 years of experience in remodeling (preferred) or construction
- Motivated, self-starter with an ability to plan ahead
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to perform physically demanding work on a consistent basis
- Ability to interact and communicate well with clients, employees, specialty trade contractors, and vendors
- Extensive finish carpentry experience including trim, cabinetry installation, and interior finishes.
- Good working knowledge of all related building trades
- Valid South Carolina drivers license and good driving record