The Marketing and Sales Coordinator coordinates the day-to-day marketing and sales activities of the Charleston Gaillard Center including communications, media materials, branding and client needs representing the company.
- Responsible for coordinating and maintaining Charleston Gaillard Center brand standards.
- Responsible for coordinating and designing marketing and sales initiatives including professional-quality advertisements, illustrations, website, social media, and video.
- Design and coordinate production of patron and client documents including proposals, presentations, correspondence and public reports.
- Coordinate design projects with freelance designers, photographers, videographers.
- Coordinate and design public and client e-mail notifications.
- Coordinate, design, and assemble performance and sales marketing materials.
- Respond to sales leads as directed by Sales Manager and assist with proposals.
- Assist with local sales calls and mailings as needed.
- Assist with sales bookings and date holds as needed.
- Assist with sales client site visits, welcome packages and thank you items as needed.
- Understand our sales contract and be able to answer questions regarding the clauses and policies.
- Work on multiple project simultaneously
- Maintains confidentiality of all information.
- Perform other marketing and sales duties as needed.
- Respond to general marketing and sales inquiries.
- Maintain all marketing and sales records, invoices and filing.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Marketing, Design, Communication, or Public Relations
- 1-3 years related experience
- Must have a strong demonstrated working background in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Experience working in Adobe Premier is preferred
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Strong computer proficiency, skills, and demonstrated background in Adobe Creative Suite is required
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Required attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills
- Ability to read, comprehend, and follow instructions
- Experience in non-profit or performing arts preferred
- Preference will be given to applicants with experience in non-profit or performing arts programs
- Must submit to a criminal background check
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a good driving record and access to an automobile.
- Some physical demands with respect to lifting; i. e. will routinely carry the tools of the trade to include a laptop computer, digital camera, signs and banners, boxes, setting up displays and staying on your feet for extended hours.
Pay and Benefits
Pay is commensurate on experience. Please state your salary requirements in your cover letter.
The GMC provides a competitive benefit package that includes:
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Parking in close proximity (walking distance)
NO PHONE CALLS
The CGMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.