Who is Morris Financial Concepts, Inc?
We are a financial planning firm that rallies around a common enemy – financial anxiety. Our clients rely on us to help reduce and eliminate their fears surrounding their financial situation. We do this through holistic financial planning that examines not just their financial resources but their entire lives including their hopes and dreams. We use academically proven strategies to help our clients turn those dreams into reality. In this manner, we can help our clients defeat the enemy – will you help us?
This job requires you to be the front line of defense. You will often provide the first contact our firm has with our clients and the public, and will be responsible for providing a consistent, warm, and friendly experience for all. In addition, you will manage office administration tasks, perform basic investment account operations, and implement our marketing and compliance strategies. Eventually, you will need to learn and understand the financial planning industry, and we will provide you the education and opportunity to do so.
Mindset and Personality of our team
- Servant-hearted leadership: Youmust be able to run point on large projects and communicate effectively with our team, but also have a willingness to jump in and getting your hands dirty to reach the goal.
- Grace and poise under pressure: In an evolving business, there are times when things get intense. We pride ourselves on being able to function at a high level even when it gets busy by working together as a team and communicating effectively.
- Make a profound impact: We strive to make a positive difference on each other, our clients, our firm, and the world around us. You must be dependable reliable and accountable in order to achieve the high-quality results that the job demands.
The position is a full-time employee position. You will need to make sure the front desk is covered between 9 AM – 5 PM, but your team is there to help you should you need it.
The Standard Benefits:
- Starting annual salary: $40,000 – $50,000
- After 2 years a SIMPLE IRA Plan with a 100% company match to 3%; self-directed.
- All major holidays (11-12 days annually);
- Medical-Dental-Vision Insurance Reimbursement (after three months)
Plus the Not-So-Standard Benefits
- Cell phone and internet reimbursement up to $100 / month (after three months)
- $50/mo Health Club/Wellness Class Reimbursement (after three months)
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Paid 4 week Sabattical after 5 years
After successfully obtaining Series 65 license, annual salary increases by $2,500 (Cost of obtaining Series 65 License covered by MFC)
If you are interested in the position please submit your resume to Tucker Morris – firstname.lastname@example.org