How to Apply:
Send your resume to Kim Kimmel at firstname.lastname@example.org
The PSS representativewill answer inbound and outbound calls from patients who want to utilize one of our telemedicine services and technology. The PSS representative will listen to patients to understand the reason for their call, address all questions or complaints and provide an accurate and efficient response.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Accurately follow call center “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Processing forms, orders, and applications requested by the customers.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
- Frequently attend onsite educational trainings to improve knowledge and performance level
- Maintain regular attendance.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 to 3 years of previous experience in a customer support role preferred
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environments
- Phone skills, familiar with complex or multi-line phone system
- Ability to format, use and prepare forms, charts and other documents
- Ability to understand, remember and carry out oral and written directions
- Ability to comprehend, establish office routines and department regulations
- Ability to perform task accurately within prescribed timeframe
- Computer literacy
- Bilingual is a plus
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or its equivalent
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary duties and responsibilities of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties and responsibilities.
- Requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping and crouching
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
Repeating motions that will include the wrist, hands, and fingers.