At Reveer, we specialize in civil engineering, planning and design. We are committed to creativity and innovation and believe the way we work can make the world a better place.
We are actively looking for a dedicated and motivated Civil EIT to join the #ReveerTeam. As the right fit you will be passionate about your work, committed to delivering high quality projects, and an inspiring to your peers by your work ethic and demonstrated ability to lead.
What you’ll do
- You will work closely with senior staff to deliver engineering designs, drawings, and plans for projects while utilizing the latest technology
- You will be responsible for supporting civil design work related to a variety of markets including water/wastewater, municipal, industrial, and transportation
- You will coordinate and work closely with a lead civil engineer and a design team through the life of projects from planning to construction
Who you are
- You have a BS degree in Civil Engineering and an EIT License
- You have 1-4 years of experience
- You are proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or MicroStation/Geopak
- You are self-motivated with the desire to deliver high quality, technically sound civil designs
Reveer Group’s compensation package includes competitive pay, paid time off and holidays, 401K, company provided medical insurance, and dental, vision, life, and short and long term disability insurance.
Guided by our values and a culture based on our desire to enhance lives, we embrace change, pursue innovation, hold each other accountable, and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. As a part of the #ReveerTeam you can pursue your passion while collaborating with the industry’s top professionals on work that’s critical to our clients and our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.
How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to Cyndy Bohannon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting end date: 12/12/20