Trade Data Monitor (TDM), the world’s premier source of trade statistics, is seeking a marketing assistant for its Daniel Island, South Carolina office, to assist senior directors in marketing and customer support.
The ideal candidate should be interested in international trade, speak Spanish, and operate efficiently in an office. There is potential for advancement.
Duties and responsibilities:
We are looking for a full-time assistant for our Daniel Island office to help with office tasks and to assist our directors as detailed below.
- Answer and screen inbound phone calls.
- Handle general clerical duties including resolving administrative issues and inquiries.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail and correspondence.
- Maintain office supply inventories.
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment.
- Coordinate data subscription renewal with the data team and international governments.
- Assist in vendor registration.
- Manage marketing campaigns.
- Manage diaries, organizing meetings and appointments.
- Compile and prepare reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Create and update client accounts.
- Communicate with clients in the Latin America, European and Asia regions.
- After training, analyze economic information and assist clients in trade analysis.
- Assist the Executive Vice President and the Director of Asia with all other duties.
- College degree with a major or minor in international studies, international trade, international policy, international business, marketing, sales, data analytics, or a related field.
- 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Perfectly bilingual; English and Spanish is a MUST.
- Interest in international trade and general world events/current news.
- Critical thinking ability.
- Good IT skills (MS Office) and experience with the latest digital tools.
- Good organisational skills, the ability to multitask and work independently.
- Good interpersonal phone skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication/presentation skills.
- Good team player.
If interested, contact: Brigitte Stringfield at email@example.com or Ming Hudgens at firstname.lastname@example.org