Leadership Discovery, presented by Wells Fargo, is accepting applications until September 3. The 3-month program begins in September and has 11 sessions designed to enhance valuable leadership skills.
Leadership Discovery is an innovative and skills-based leadership program that allows emerging leaders to learn from experienced regional leaders. Participants will build strong peer relationships, community connections and valuable leadership skills throughout the accelerated program experience. The Chamber continues to monitor regional COVID-19 numbers and hopes to host sessions in person in their boardroom. This venue will allow proper social distancing and adherence to CDC guidelines.
The Fall 2021 program features an impressive lineup of presenters, providing participants with an opportunity to connect with and learn from some of our region’s top leaders in various industries. This session’s mentors include:
- Thomas Anderson, Market Executive, Wells Fargo
- Bryan Derreberry, CEO, Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Darrin Goss, President and CEO, Coastal Community Foundation
- Sheriff Kristin Graziano, Sheriff, Charleston County Sheriff’s Department
- Col. Marc Greene, Commander, Joint Base Charleston
- Nancy Mace, Congresswoman, U.S. Congress
- Kyra Morris, Owner, Morris Financial Concepts
The Charleston Metro Chamber is actively monitoring COVID-19 in our region and is taking measures to prevent the spread of the virus.