About the role.
The Member Advocate opportunity is a dynamic claims adjusting role immersed in customer interaction, designed to provide outstanding member service while being challenged to meet our high standards of responsiveness, accuracy, efficiency, exceptional service and regulatory compliance.
Visit our website to learn more about the role of a Member Advocate: http://www.pureinsurance.com/high-net-worth-insurance/insurance-services/member-advocate
With experience in claims, you will take part in an accelerated, paid training experience; filled with comprehensive, team-oriented & fun-filled foundational experiences in the high net worth property and casualty insurance—this includes learning about PURE products, solutions, and the successful practices that shape our organization and differentiate us from our competitors. Member Advocates hold state licenses and designations.
What you’ll do.
- Being the first notice of loss for a claim assignment from our valued members
- Determining coverage, damages reserve and resolving claims while managing vendor activities appropriately in a timely manner
- Collaborating with your colleagues to ensure efficient and quality customer interactions resulting in high member and agent satisfaction
- Handling and resolving selected first and third party claims and responding to inquiries involving members, agents and vendors
- Processing transactions in claim and policy administration systems & inputting claim data for reporting purposes
- Being challenged on assignments that may require a quick turnaround
- Attending trainings and workshops to further develop yourself both personally and professionally in your Insurance career
- Quickly responding to member and agent inquiries via telephone, email and mail, making it easy to do business with us
- Receiving messages of immense gratitude from members who had a seamless and wonderful experience as a result of your work
- Going home feeling that you are helping our members become more resilient in their time of need and playing an active role in ensuring they return to normalcy
- Knowing your efforts are truly valued and appreciated
What we’re looking for.
- 1-3 Years of auto claims adjusting experience. Property & Casualty adjusting license preferred
- You are entrepreneurial, persistent, and capable of prioritizing multiple tasks
- You have great listening & communication skills through both phone and email
- You demonstrate integrity, empathy, urgency and can quickly establish trust & credibility
- You are passionate about customer service
- You can work independently but thrive in a collaborative atmosphere exhibiting team spirit & enthusiasm
- You have an established and strong academic, professional, and recreational profile that demonstrates the ability to work in a fast paced environment where multitasking and organizational skills are required
- You are interested in a fast-growing and innovative insurance carrier that specializes in the high net worth market